Friday, September 10, 2010

A Month Later


I bugged out for a month. Fucking too much shit going on with school, work, baby on the way, bills to pay, and cocks to suck. In all seriousness, I haven't played Warhammer in over a month, so posting about it wasn't the first thing on my mind.

Cocksucking dickshitting Games Workshop looks like they aren't releasing my goddamn codex for possibly ANOTHER year, so fuck em. I'm going to write my own. Suck it. I'm going to play it at the table and you assholes are going to deal with it.

Because when it comes down to it, its just disrespectful that they blow off their customers by doing EVERYTHING at whatever pace feels comfortable to them.

Warmachine releases its beckon-call, and my ears perk and quiver to their direction. I'm not sure my asshole can take GW dick in it anymore.

On an unrelated note, something wonderful has happened:
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!

Recently at Pax, game developer Gearbox software, which was founded by one of the original members of 3drealms in the 90's that worked on Duke Nukem 3d, bought up Duke Nukem Forever, which was cancelled last year but now has been shown as a playable game at Pax, and is said to be released next year. The game was finished in secret over the last year+.

FUCK YEAH SUCK IT.

This game made me an old man. In 2009 when it was officially cancelled, and I realized that I had waited a DECADE for a game to release, I knew I was an old man. But this news is great.
So between this, Diablo 3, Call Of Duty Black Ops, and all that shit coming out, I think i might just say fuck it.

And fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment